Are you ready to hear about our #4 doggy road trip spot? Pack your bags and set your GPS for Hollywood, because this could be Fido’s big break.
#4: Runyon Canyon (Los Angeles, California)
Runyon Canyon one of very few places that boasts extensive hiking trails, views of the Hollywood Hills, and the possibility of a celebrity sighting. We hear that a cute dog makes a great ice breaker, so if there’s ever a chance you’ll get to chat up your favorite A-lister, it might as well be here. And even if you don’t run in to a celeb, at least you’ll get a great workout.
- Dog Friendly - 10/1010/10
- Dog Friendly Accomodations - 9/109/10
- Dog Friendly Dining - 9/109/10
- Highly Rated by Pet Parents - 9/109/10
- Dog Friendly City - 10/1010/10